24 Hour Vetcare at our main hospital, Streatham Hill Vets
- Royal College accredited surgery
- Independently owned by experienced vets
- Separate dog and two cat wards to reduce stress
- First-class, well-equipped facilities
- In-house diagnostic laboratory
Please call us before coming to the surgery on: 020 8674 3525
Our 24 Hour Vetcare is available to pets in Balham, Brixton, Clapham, Croydon, Dulwich, Forest Hill, Herne Hill, Mitcham, Norbury, Norwood, Streatham, Sutton, Sydenham, Thornton Heath, Tooting, Tulse Hill, Wimbledon and surrounding areas.
Streatham Hill Vets is located just behind Streatham Hill Station. As you exit the station turn left and take the first road on your left. The surgery is just a short walk down Sternhold Avenue. There is off road parking and ample spaces available on nearby roads.
101 Sternhold Avenue
London, SW2 4PF
Your 24Hour Vetcare Team
Why 24Hour Vetcare?
- Provide a high level of exceptional veterinary care to patients across London, especially vets in South London, South West London and South East London
- Ensure we have the latest equipment and clinical developments to better the treatment available
- Invest in the continuing growth and education of our committed teams
- Emergency and critical care
- Easy free off-road parking outside the surgery – additional parking along adjacent roads
- Experienced vets with many veterinary years dedicated to high level emergency and critical care
- If your pet requires additional specialist care all of our main hospital vets have their own particular areas of interest and are available to provide experienced veterinary opinion for referrals in advanced surgery including orthopaedic surgery and keyhole surgery
- A highly trained nursing team to watch over your pet
- Large premises including separate dog and two cat wards to ensure your pet is not stressed during their stay
- Three consultation rooms to ensure privacy and a non rushed approach to receiving compassionate care
- Top of the range ultrasound scanner (also suitable for cardiac scanning)
- Digital x-rays including dental
- In House diagnostic laboratory
- Doppler and blood pressure monitoring
- Blood transfusion equipment
- Video otoscope
- Endoscope and bronchioscope
- Full laparoscopic tower (Keyhole surgery)
- K-Laser (to help heal wounds quickly and painful areas quickly)
If your pet needs urgent help outside of our normal opening hours please call 020 8674 3525.